Once Upon a Time in the World - January

January 30, 2016 Sarah 2 Comments


I just love a photography project that pushes me to focus on new things. Every month we will be focusing on another time frame. This isn't about creating posed work, but about being in the moment. For January we where shooting at 7:15 and everything that happened until an hour after. There is so much that needs to be done during that time frame. It was a challenge to say the least. On the good side it made me realize what a beautiful opportunity a sunrise offers!

Grabbed my camera in the morning rush, to capture my sons struggles with getting ready for school.
I went for morning walks.
Jumped on my bike a bit sooner to capture the rising sun on my way to work.
...

Although I like to sleep a little longer, 7:15 can be magical!

If you want to know how my friend Paola spends her early mornings in Brazil click here to take a look at her beautiful work!










Don't forget to visit my friend Paola's blog, click here to take a look at her beautiful work!

You Might Also Like

2 reacties:

Kellie said...

Aw, you make 7:15am look absolutely gorgeous. A beautiful set!

Dawn said...

These are beautiful Sarah!